The boys and I went to one of John's open practices at training camp. Honestly, I do not know how John practices in this heat. A very sweaty John came over to give us very sweaty kisses. It was only 95 degrees (I say only because I grew up in Arizona and have been outside when it was 123 degrees) but the humidity was thick. The boys were excited to see John playing football. They had a little BBQ after practice for the player's families. It was nice but the BBQ was right next to the football field and all Austin wanted to do was run up and down the field with all the kids. I figured he was safe running around and was talking to my friend when I look up and sure enough on the opposite side of the field Austin was running straight for the port-a-potty and continued to open the door and go inside. I stripped off my platform shoes and sprinted across the field to get him. Sweaty again! Tomorrow's the first preseason game against Jacksonville. Good luck John!
Friday, August 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
How fun for you and the boys!!
Post a Comment