Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Monster Jamas

I know Halloween is far away...















but my friend Tricia had these last year and this year... I had to have them. Austin calls them his Monster Jamas. Gymboree sells them. You can even get them in pink for girls if you are lucky.
Bonus #1: they glow in the dark.
Bonus #2: they come in adult sizes.

We had a sleepover with the cousins so they had to have them too of course. They are actually my nephew's kids so I'm not sure what the relation is.


First, we ate pizza and decorated cupcakes. And yes, Brock has a knife.
Then we went on an adventure walk.





Next, we ate lots of candy...






Then we danced like nobody was watching.








Too bad I had my camera to get proof. This was actually a more mild picture. My sisters Shelly and Susan jammin to Ghostbusters and Monsters Mash (or Monster Stomp as Austin says). Shelly's grandkids call her Grandma Sugar. I never remember my grandma dancing like that.

15 comments:

Lauren Tatton said...

That looks like so much fun I Love the PJ's!

Emily Shafenberg said...

where did you get the adorable pjs?

Kimi D said...

i can't wait for our slumber party at nana sheri's on halloween!

Beth said...

what a bunch of fun mommies to do that. love the jammies.

next time you come in town-we really should plan something!

Courtney Goodman said...

Hi Christy! Love the pj's. I look at your blog all the time. You and your boys are so cute! I love to see what you are up to! Next time you are in AZ it would be fun to get together! And, I especially loved the graduation picture that I was in from 10 years ago! I loved it! I decided to start commenting instead of just blog stalking!

Ami Bethea said...

Geez you guys are so much fun! I LOVE those jammies, I'll have to surprise my boys with them. Are you going to come in town & run Londons Run again?

Skousen Family! said...

how fun,You guys always do the cutest things!! Your boys are lucky to have you as there mommy!!

The Clark Family said...

That looks like a fun party. Our kids are so lucky to have moms like us, right?!!!! Those jammies are really just the cutest things. McKenna calls them her magic jammies.

Jeff and Stephanie said...

Christy - You guys are so much fun! Those PJ's are so Karate Kid! I think I might need a pair!

Janece Perkins said...

Thanks again for the Jammies, Christy! This weekend we're taking Scott camping for his birthday..you can bet the jammies are coming too! It was fun to see all of you again! And thanks for documenting my kids' lives for me since I always seem to forget! Should I put the check in the mail?!

MEG said...

Hey...my "reader" isn't picking up your new posts. I was wondering why you hadn't posted in so long and it turns out you have! I love the jammies - I want some!

Laura said...

you guys are going to get a whole month of halloween fun in! luckies....

(Nicole) The Very Hungry Caterpillar said...

those jammies are so cute. I love it!

Autumn said...

Hey look who I found?!
It looks like you guys are having the time of your lives over there!
And what adorable kids you have.
One of these days we will get all the family together again right?
Good to see your doing good!

James and Tricia Thomas said...

I do love the pj's!! I almost got them again this year but declined because I thought that was silly... all this happened before I knew they came in ADULT sizes!!!!