Friday, August 21, 2009

Frenemies

These two...

the best of friends one moment...






























Next thing you know...Austin is "helping" Brock fly.

7 comments:

Bench Family said...

I think I can relate. I've just never heard the official term before: frenemies. I like it.

Gale Family said...

So its crazy since we have moved to Arizona, how many people I have met that know you. The Evers are in our ward and so is Janece and Scott. Kind of fun! Oh and your little guy is adorable.

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

Okay, kodac moment for sure. so please don't tell me that they could be seeing aligators right there in that water over that very fence...FREEEAKY!!!
Okay Christy, been thinking about you all day. I went to my cousins farewell this morning, the one serving in Ft. Lauderdale. He reports Sept 2nd. I wish so badly I could tell you more about this kid. DO YOU AND JON STILL HAVE YOUR WARD MISSION LEADER CALLINGS?? If so, I feel so strongly I want to tell you more about Riley: Elder Farnsworth. Let me know...
I hope having 3 babes is suiting you well!

Jenna{Mommy in Manhattan} said...

This picture is absolutely a treasure! I love it! This will be one that is on their wedding videos.

Amy said...

Is that not the truth. I love the picture.

Janece Perkins said...

I feel like my kids skip all the cute Kodak moments and go straight to just beatin' the poopie out of each other...

Lindsay said...

HILARIOUS! I love that they are standing on top of a car like it's the normal thing to do! This pic is frame-worthy!