My family has been asking for updated pictures of Gracie. Here she is at 3 and 4 weeks. She's putting on weight slowly and looks so much bigger now than she does here.
She loves being held like this by John. It's our go-to when she's super fussy.
Here she is again after church. And for some reason the only times she has had a blow out is when we are at church. Why??!!!
5 comments:
yahoo for Gracie pics!!
is she a blue-eyed baby?
Christy! She is BEAUTIFUL, I cant wait to meet her and love on her!
She is absolutely beautiful, Christy!
darling! You've got to love the Church blow outs for sure! :)
She is so beautiful. I love her bows and clothes. so girlie and cute. these are the first real pictures I have seen of her and she is even more beautiful than I imagined... congrats.
Post a Comment