Friday, August 10, 2007

Bubbles, Bubbles, Everywhere


Before....

and After!

Brave McKenna!



Shaylie and Carter Johnstun!

There was a BBQ/carnival for all of the medical and dental students and their friends at NOVA on Wednesday. Heidi invited me to come along and enjoy the festivities. I did get asked about 20 times "what year is your husband in school?" and had to explain that I was just tagging along. They had a bounce house and this incredible bubble house. Austin was scared to go in the bubble house since the bubbles were over his head. Austin kept looking at me like he was waiting to get in trouble because he was getting wet in his regular clothes. McKenna was a bit more brave and was totally cracking me up. She kept walking out looking like a snowman. It was so bloody hot that by the end of the day all the kids were in there. I was dripping sweat...like a waterfall down my back. I was about to jump in the bubble house with Brock. My hair was so wet with sweat, it looked like I had just gone swimming. Next year, the whole fam is going to wear their swimsuits.

2 comments:

The Clark Family said...

These pictures are so cute! And you looked great the whole day as always! Oh, by the way, what year is your husband and is he medical or dental...?

The Clark Family said...

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I have no recollection of signing any waiver/paperwork, etc...entitling you the rights to posting pictures of my daughter without proper compensation. I think you owe us at least 1 bag of scooby fruit snacks.
p.s.
Heidi wants me to clarify that this is me, Ryan, writing this and not her , because I am "so weird" according to her.