Maybe John is waiting for me to lose another 20 pounds...
(if you missed it see the bet)
Or maybe he is preparing for a role in the Easter Pageant...
All I know is lately John...
Has been looking more like this guy...
"I'll have the roast duck with the mango salsa"
It's okay, I like a little hair with my men.
Friday, September 5, 2008
Posted by
Christy {The Girl Who Ate Everything}
at
9:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
20 comments:
Haircut? They're so easy, even a caveman could do it, or even a long snapper. :)
Hilarious! You are so funny.
Ok I am seriously STILL laughing sooooooo hard!! And that is exactly why we love you guys so stinkin' much!!!!
HAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH
He He He!!! That's great!
ryan told me about this photo last night...so funny! we watched harry and the hendersons with the kids last week - I guess it was a denney fam favorite back in the day? anyway - everywhere we go tyler is spotting big foot....too bad unlce john isn't around or we'd have to tell him we found sasquatch for sure!
Hilarious picture comparison. I fully laughed out loud when I saw it!
lets hope he isn't wanting you to loose another 20 pounds! if you did that you would be sick looking!!
Love the picture of John!
Great picture. Nick and Brig have been laying here watching the jets and dolphins game. Everytime Brig looks at the players he says there's John!!!
Holy cow!! That is hilarious!!!! I am blog stalking you from Brittany's...sorry :) It's always good to see how well folks are doin. I must say your husband is a bit better lookin than a caveman :)
mmmm, he's so pretty!
Aaron and I watched Sportscenter last night and loved the play-by-play call with Ryan's TD vs. the Seahawks yesterday. It was pretty hilarious. The announcer said, "Moorman delivered to the Mormon Tabernacle Choir." Anyway...it was pretty awesome, even if they beat our Seahawks.
Christy... thanks for a good laugh! Or wait... maybe I should be thanking John! It's scary how close you guys look, maybe you could have a future in Geico ads?
-Kris
I love the Geico Caveman! He's almost there! Ha ha so funny!
Oh man, that's good! If you lost another 20 pounds there'd be nothing left of you!
That is the funniest thing we have seen in a while, besides the office episodes we have watching every day of course:) Maybe you should invest in unlimited text, Tell John it is a promising investment! hehehe
That is way too funny! I also LOVE the post about your little boys attacking you while you do abs, mine do the same, and it is my most favorite part of working out too!
You guys are so funny! You'll have to come up with a new bet because you certainly don't need to lose 20 pounds (especially after all those sit-ups with your boys)
tell John I watched him play on Sunday and I even saw his brother get a TD!!
So funny! I guess you need to come up with a new bet...and not one to lose any weight (you look awesome!)
Post a Comment