Wednesday, December 10, 2008

The countdown continues...4 through 9!

9 Holes A-Playing...



I had one of John's buddies take him out for 9 holes of golf. I'm sure you can imagine the arm twisting that took.






8 Drumsticks Drumming...












7 Sappy Love Songs...












6 Balls A-Golfing...
















Five Diiiiiieeeett Deeeeews!
















Four Fancy Ties...

11 comments:

Jeff and Stephanie said...

LOVE IT! Can't wait to see what more you come up with! Love the sappy love songs. I showed this to my mom and she is so proud! :)

Beth said...

i love the creativity. what a fun thing to do for your hubby. and i bet he is like a little kid at christmas wondering what will be next! (he better be)

Courtney Goodman said...

That is such a cute idea! And perfect timing for Christmas! Can't wait to see what's next!

Brooke said...

That is such a cute idea! Much more thoughtful than the norm! I love it!

Sharee said...

How Cute! I LOVE this idea, vry creative looks rally fun too!

Jenna{Mommy in Manhattan} said...

Look at you! I love it! I love the 7 sappy love songs!

tara said...

I love the diet deeeeeeeews! Such a fun idea...John definitely scored in the wife department. You are awesome.

James and Tricia Thomas said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
James and Tricia Thomas said...

Cute idea! I just want to know why you only got the box of 8 drumsticks instead of the economy size so it could have been a real party!!!

Amy said...

Happy BIG 30 John. Now your amongst us old folks. Ha! Hope you have a great one.

Birchall Family said...

You are so cute! I love the idea! can't wait to see all the other things he gets!