Thursday, January 22, 2009

Quick Trip

I am in Arizona for a quick trip. I always feel torn trying to balance time between all the family I have here and friends but if anyone has anything planned I would love to get together for a playdate or something. I do best with texts, so text me at 801-375-0279. If not, you can just look for me at Tia Rosa's or Oreganos. I'll be the one stuffing my face!

7 comments:

The Evers said...

oooooohhhhhhh get a pazookie for me at Oreganos! Sorry I probably just misspelled all of that:)

thewylerfamily said...

It was great to see ya at lunch today! Your boys are so cute.I Love that picture of the pregnant lady. Congrats Girl!! We should chat more about our pregnant similarities. Enjoy the lovely weather.

Lance and Becky said...

Have so much fun! If you come to Provo let us know :)

Mauri said...

congratulations on your new little one to be!! i too am WAY behind on blogging and blog stalking (over 430 in my google reader) but it made me so happy today to find out you are expecting! i know you have had some hard times in the getting pregnant area and i am thrilled for you!!!! congrats again!

The Thompson's said...

Congrats on being prego! SO exciting.

MEG said...

What camera did you get?! I wish you were here to take a class with us! I got mine Friday and I'm like you - I have NO IDEA how to use it.

Wendy said...

So excited for your baby news! That is awesome! Would you hurry up and get home already? I miss you! We need you at Bunko! It's not the same without you girl! I missed not having a conversation with Austin during singing time in Primary :)