John's so busy during football season and then when football ends, a new season begins...golf season. If John could golf everyday he would. I don't mind because it makes him happy but we make sure to get some family time in between rounds. Today we went to the beach with the Becks and played a game they brought called Blongo. It's kind of hard to explain. You basically throw 2 balls connected by a string at a fence type thing with varied points. The kids kept stealing our balls and it's also impossible to beat the two Johns who aim and throw balls for a living. After the beach we hit up Pauli's pizza and Jaxson's ice cream parlor. Seems like whenever we're with the Becks we go on a marathon eating spree.
Wednesday, January 9, 2008
Blongo Ball
Posted by
Christy {The Girl Who Ate Everything}
at
11:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
19 comments:
Oh ya!!!!Hello!Fun stuff.
I figured that might be the case with the Wedding! What is the official date? I know it has changed multiple times... I know things are going to be crazy at your in-laws, if you need a place to stay we have room and would love to have you! A
how Fun!
I wish I could go to the beach WHENEVER I wanted to go! What a life you got GIRL
you guys are so cute at the beach! love brock and all the seagulls and sand on his face! he is so cute!
Great pics! What a fun day, I am sad I had to miss it. The water looks like it was really blue. Anyway, thanks again for taking McKenna. I don't think she will have to have too much skin grafted onto her face to fix the damage. Just Kidding!
I love your new site look. You are amazing. You need to teach me! Your life is so perfect. What a wonderful day at the beach - IN THE MIDDLE OF WINTER! I am so jealous here in Chicago, freezin my can.
Christy! So fun to find your blog on Nicole Goggins site. I can't even remember how many years its been since we were in the same ward. Do you ever hear from the Daniel or Kristen Marquarte? I've totally lost track of them. Your two boys are absolutely adorable. I think you guys moved when you were pregnant with your first. Glad to see you guys are doing well and are happy!
How fun!
That's ok, my due date is March 27th.
Aren't we just the funnest family to hang out with? Justteasing, everytime you say the Beck's I wish whatever fun thing you were doing we were too! Love your posts!
Alright, outside my window is down right depressing after seeing how beautiful Florida looks!!! I saw McKenna and thought "what about the Clark's" until I read her comment. You are such a good friend!!
It's 30 degrees and snowing up here in northern Idaho, so the beach looks heavenly! Congrats on the new 3-year contract, by the way. It's so nice to know where you're going to be for a couple years!
It looks so fun to be at the beach right now! Congrats on the 3 year contract, we are happy for you guys. The stuff in the oven on Christmas is frozen rhodes rolls, cinnimon, sugar, butter, and walnuts. Just layer it all in a bundt pan and let it raise and then bake it. Dump it out and drizzle butter frosting on it. It is so good. We let ours raise a little too long! We were calling it the boobie coffee cake!!! If you make it enjoy!
-Noelle
You guys always do the most fun things. I love your creativity. Congrats to you on John resigning. How exciting.
OK, jelous! That looks like so much fun! I wish we lived anywhere remotely close to the beach!
We've played Blongo Ball! I think it has multiple names by now, my Grandpa made 2 of them out of PVC pipe and we play against each other on teams. How fun that you get to enjoy the beach while we're enjoying the snow. I wish we were there too where it's nice and warm, a huge difference from Tucson last year!
Okay, how fun is that! I do like the snow, but the beach sounds a whole lot better right about now! I love how brock loves the sand, what a cutie. Is that Ty sitting by him...if it is I can't believe how big he's getting! Yeah, Barb loves deserts, she always knows the best places to go, I love it! So glad you guys had fun!
You are so lucky to live so close to the beach! We love FL, we always joke that if we bought a second home somewhere it would be there. Did I ever tell you we go there every year? This year it is July 5-12th (in St. Augustine) and then Port Canaveral the 13 & 14th before we leave on our Disney Cruise. Do you live near either of those places? We should meet up!!
i love that all your pics are so bright and cheerful! I am glad you guys take advantage of living near the beach. Our fam favorite is Newport-oh to dream...and congrats on the new contract! That is exciting!
And here I brag about how I get to go to the beach! :) I'm so excited to hear that John picked up another 3 years! HOW FUN! Why doesn't CA have a team so you could be closer!?!?! :) Love your blog and pictures!
Post a Comment